Ultima IX Redemption by Titans of EtherUltima
community site with board & infos
The New King
Ultima IX: Redemption
(will be updated from time to time - new features marked italic):
- immersive original story
(NO Ascension remake)
- NPCs have
their schedules (go home at night or in a tavern,
go fishing, etc�)
- NPCs are no dull nobodies but have their own story with their
- master intelligent quests where you have to use all your skills
- possibility to kill big monsters with brain instead of a weapon
- Quests that are implemented seamless in the story so you might
not even notice
that you are doing a quest
- several ways to solve a problem
- you don�t have to master the dangers alone: the party is back!
(up to 3)
- Party members react according to what you do
- travel around in Britannia with your moonstone
- forge your own weapons and armor
- Buy ships and sail freely in the world or build yourself a small
boat if you
have the skill to do it.
- buy a house in a place you like
- build furniture for your home or just to sell it
- you have to eat, drink and sleep
- you can build your own tent with a fireplace wherever you
want - there
you can also cook animals you hunted
- ride and breed horses
- ride a dragon
- you can cook many different meals
- 4 different magic systems
- new skill system (not the Morrowind one)
- the magic carpet is back (if you can find it)
- pray at shrines
that you want to have in the game are missing here in this list? Or do
you have questions concerning planned features?
Then don�t hesitate and go to our
post what you want to have in the game! Only this way there is a chance
that we might include it.
Corv - Leader of Titans of Ether
The Ultima Codex
Ultima Web Archive
Other Ultima Projects
Ultima V: Lazarus
Exult (Ultima VII)
Ultima VIII: Pentagram
Serpent Isle Remake
is a fan-built mod for the MorrowindTM
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was developed by Bethesda Softworks�, a
ZeniMax MediaTM company.
Ultima is a registered trademark of Origin / Electronic Arts
Lord British is a registered trademark of Richard Garriott.
All other trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners.