Ultima IX Redemption by Titans of EtherUltima
community site with board & infos
The New King
Ultima IX: Redemption
(will be updated from time to time - new features marked italic):
- immersive original story
(NO Ascension remake)
- NPCs have
their schedules (go home at night or in a tavern,
go fishing, etc…)
- NPCs are no dull nobodies but have their own story with their
- master intelligent quests where you have to use all your skills
- possibility to kill big monsters with brain instead of a weapon
- Quests that are implemented seamless in the story so you might
not even notice
that you are doing a quest
- several ways to solve a problem
- you don’t have to master the dangers alone: the party is back!
(up to 3)
- Party members react according to what you do
- travel around in Britannia with your moonstone
- forge your own weapons and armor
- Buy ships and sail freely in the world or build yourself a small
boat if you
have the skill to do it.
- buy a house in a place you like
- build furniture for your home or just to sell it
- you have to eat, drink and sleep
- you can build your own tent with a fireplace wherever you
want - there
you can also cook animals you hunted
- ride and breed horses
- ride a dragon
- you can cook many different meals
- 4 different magic systems
- new skill system (not the Morrowind one)
- the magic carpet is back (if you can find it)
- pray at shrines
that you want to have in the game are missing here in this list? Or do
you have questions concerning planned features?
Then don’t hesitate and go to our
post what you want to have in the game! Only this way there is a chance
that we might include it.
Corv - Leader of Titans of Ether
The Ultima Codex
Ultima Web Archive
Other Ultima Projects
Ultima V: Lazarus
Exult (Ultima VII)
Ultima VIII: Pentagram
Serpent Isle Remake
is a fan-built mod for the MorrowindTM
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was developed by Bethesda Softworks©, a
ZeniMax MediaTM company.
Ultima is a registered trademark of Origin / Electronic Arts
Lord British is a registered trademark of Richard Garriott.
All other trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners.