»  Forum

»  Homepage
»  Media
»  Timeline
»  Team

»  Calendar
»  Register

»  Log Out

Titans of Ether » TITANS OF ETHER » News » July 2009 Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page July 2009 Update « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

User Profil
Message: | composed: 05-08-2021 06:06 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
-Direhaggis- -Direhaggis- is a male

Titan of Ether
Favourite Ultima: Ultima 7 Black Gate

###**Job Postings**###

Interior Worldbuilders: Do inquire.

Writers: Rather than wanting people to do whole cities, the writing division is at a stage where we could use 1 to several additional NPC's to fill/add variety to this or that city or dungeon. Variety is the spice of gaming.

###**Update**###

Jacar: Finishing interiors and furniture for Spektran. You all are going to have a lot of fun there, above and below ground.

Zini: A great deal of time and effort on game mechanics, design work, implementation for character creation, and the like. For instance, the skill system and magic system.

Corv: Doing a lot of technical work behind the scenes as usual.

Direhaggis: I had to move, unpack, do vacation, and juggle more work-related stuff than normal this past month. I know, what the hell. The last big quest of the main narrative is nearly done. I estimate another 1-2 hours. I realistically have roughly 40-50 hours left of writing for the whole main narrative (besides filling holes), depending on how many bright ideas I get for various endings, if the endgame sequence is multi-path, etc. After that it's off to do interiors.

John Franklin: Missing in action, quite possibly because it's summer. If you know the whereabouts of this man, give us a ring.

Spyder: Finished custom interiors for Empath Abbey and some secret locations. He also started work on Tarot-like cards similar to what one saw in the older Ultimas. He's currently taking a very well deserved vacation.

ArchChancellor: More or less done with Despise. He's leaving it at that--which I say more so that we all congratulate him, rather than wonder what subsequently happened. Like we've said: people can do 1 NPC, 1 village, or more.

Chris: Still working on Yew dialogues.

LSD: despite being on vacation, he's still producing Britain NPC's--and soon some Buc's Den ones and other illicit folk. My kind of writer.

Sage: Lycaeum NPC's and quests.

On a final note, I've thought about adding a random ending to these monthly updates, because I'm a shameless nerd and me saying variations of 'bye!' each time is getting old. So to start off...

Yeah here come the rooster. You know he ain't gonna die.

Direhaggis
Lead Writer/Editor
2D Art
PROFILE :: EMAIL :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

User Profil
Message: | composed: 06-08-2021 15:08 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
Fred-A.

Double Ace
Favourite Ultima: Ultima 2 Revenge of the Enchantress

The good news continues to flow. Thanks for the update DH.

Fred

Try XYZZY - it might work!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fred-A.: 06-08-2021 15:09.

PROFILE :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

User Profil
Message: | composed: 02-09-2021 00:22 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
-Direhaggis- -Direhaggis- is a male

Titan of Ether
Favourite Ultima: Ultima 7 Black Gate

Thread Starter Thread Started by -Direhaggis-

I'll be late in getting up the August 2009 update. Too much stuff at work and in general.

Direhaggis
Lead Writer/Editor
2D Art
PROFILE :: EMAIL :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

User Profil
Message: | composed: 02-09-2021 11:50 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
Fred-A.

Double Ace
Favourite Ultima: Ultima 2 Revenge of the Enchantress

Thanks for letting us all know D.H.

Fred

Try XYZZY - it might work!
PROFILE :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Titans of Ether » TITANS OF ETHER » News » July 2009 Update
Jump to:

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH