»  Forum

»  Homepage
»  Media
»  Timeline
»  Team

»  Calendar
»  Register

»  Log Out

Titans of Ether » ULTIMA » General Ultima Discussion » Richard Garriott ready to get back into gaming! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Richard Garriott ready to get back into gaming! « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

User Profil
Message: | composed: 04-01-2022 13:20 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
Corv

Director
Favourite Ultima: Ultima 7 Black Gate

Read this quite interesting article:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=205079

He says after 25 years of Origin the last thing he wanted to make was another medieval game (before he started Tabula Rasa) BUT now he is ready to give it another try, medieval and online! Smile

World of Warcraft sites are of course all over his statement that Blizzard has "shown us all what good game development is about." because he had quite a different view on it a few years ago.

But the more important thing is that he is willing to give it another try. My dream team for a new Lord British game: LB himself of course, Starr Long and most importantly Warren Spector.

LB and Warren are an amazing team and onjly the best came out of this collaboration: Ultima 6, Savage Empire, Martian Dreams and the two Underworlds.
PROFILE :: EMAIL :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

User Profil
Message: | composed: 08-01-2022 00:28 Go to the top of this page Zum Ende der Seite springen
The Traveller

Triple Ace
Favourite Ultima: Savage Empire

Lol I loved firing clay pots to make grenades (took me some time to realize that it was firing as in burning and not terminating contracts... sigh my english learning days)

I´m getting home sick...
- The Traveller -
PROFILE :: EMAIL :: SEARCH :: BUDDY QUOTE :: EDIT :: REPORT

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Titans of Ether » ULTIMA » General Ultima Discussion » Richard Garriott ready to get back into gaming!
Jump to:

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH